How to Boost HGH, Regain Health and Youthful Vitality
You may not be able to prevent aging but you can slow down the signs and symptoms dramatically with the master rejuvenation hormone – HGH. Before explaining further, it’s important to first understand the root cause of aging.
The Root Cause of Aging
Cells replicate every minute, and the genetic material (telomeres) become shorter each time. This process prevents the genetic material from being able to replicate properly, which leads to the signs and symptoms of aging, organ shrinkage, and eventually death. The pituitary gland and other glands also shrink as we age, which causes a major decline in human growth hormone (HGH) and other hormones that keep us looking and feeling young.
How HGH Prevents Aging
HGH is a large sequence of 191 amino acids (polypeptides). It is produced by the pituitary gland, and it is the most powerful hormone when it comes to maintaining telomere length and thus preventing aging. Levels of HGH peak in adolescents and decline by about 14% every decade after 20. As HGH declines, the ability of cells to reproduce and regenerate also declines, and as a result bones begin to deteriorate, muscles become weaker, body fat increases, skin sags, and mental function declines. Restoring HGH levels past 30 can dramatically slow the aging process and reverse some of the agings that has already occurred.
The Importance of Polypeptide Growth Factors
Polypeptides are a string of amino acids that are linked together and they stimulate your body’s own production of HGH. Polypeptide growth factors play an essential role in cellular growth, proliferation, and healing. They tell a cell when to live, when to die and when to specialize and perform only certain functions for the body. They control essentially all of your bodily functions, and without these growth factors, you would become very ill.
Benefits of Increasing Growth Factors and Restoring HGH
- A study published in The New England Journal of Medicine found that seniors who restored HGH levels experienced less cellulite, fewer wrinkles, thicker skin and collagen, sharper vision, and improved memory. The participants also experienced increased energy levels, exercise performance and cardiac output; an 8.8% gain in muscle mass, and a 14.4% reduction in body fat; a stronger heart, stronger bones, reversal of conditions of osteoporosis, accelerated wound healing, and re-growth of organs.
- Cass Terry M.D., Ph.D., reported an unpublished study completed by Blackman and Harman in 1999, which monitored 125 patients (52 females and 71 males aged 65 to 88) on HGH injections over a six-month period. Energy levels increased by 84% of participants, and emotional stability, attitude towards life and memory improved in 62% of patients. Skin texture, thickness, and elasticity improved in over 68% of participants, and sexual potency, frequency, and duration of sexual intercourse improved in nearly 75% of patients.
- Studies show athletes who increase HGH with protein peptides experience greater gains in muscle strength and lean body mass, improved endurance, and quicker recovery time.
- Oral peptide proteins help improve insulin levels in diabetics by stimulating the transport of glucose into muscle tissue.
- Researchers have found restoring growth factors can lower blood pressure and LDL cholesterol, improve elasticity and circulation in arteries, and thereby help prevent and treat cardiovascular disease.
- People with multiple sclerosis, arthritis, fibromyalgia, and stiffness and pain associated with inflammation are reporting improved age-reversing results after two to three months of using HGH.
Lifestyle Modifications for Boosting HGH
You can notably increase HGH levels by restricting calories, fasting intermittently, and consuming a low-fat, low-carbohydrate diet. An exercise is also an indispensable tool for boosting HGH — studies show that prolonged moderate exercise can increase HGH levels 10-fold!
Obtaining a healthy body weight can also help, especially if you are obese, as obesity causes a major drop in HGH levels. Two final modifications for boosting HGH include stress reduction and obtaining high-quality, deep sleep.
*For more information on how to boost HGH and other anti-aging hormones naturally, get a copy of “Grow Young and Slim”: https://www.amazon.com/Grow-Young-Slim-Nick-Delgado/dp/1879084066
Supplements to Boost HGH
Oral HGH sprays are available on the market, but for the best results, you should combine them with an oral spray rich in growth factors. Sublingual growth factor supplements are best because they deliver HGH in a way that mimics your body’s own natural release of it. Grow Young (insert hyperlink: http://www.delgadonaturals.com/grow-young-spray/) is a growth factor supplement that helps to elevate growth factors even in those who do not produce much of it on their own, and just one standard dose can elevate growth factors by up to 70%! The growth hormone complex is combined with a special, patent-pending oral delivery process that was developed by the same scientists working to perfect oral spray insulin for diabetics.
Another beneficial supplement is the herb Mucuna Prurien — this herb naturally contains a high dose of the amino acid L-Dopa which has been proven to boost HGH. It’s important to note, however, that in order to obtain noticeable results the herb has to be prepared with a special protective coating to prevent stomach acids from decreasing its potency.
What to Expect
Rejuvenation does not happen overnight, but over the course of a few months on an HGH boosting supplement, you should notice improvements in your hair, skin, body fat, energy levels, mood, sleep patterns, sexual function, and your ability to recover from stress. To maximize your results, combine these supplements with the lifestyle modifications mentioned above, and identify and correct hormone imbalances (you can take a free hormone survey here https://delgadoprotocol.com/). Combine these three steps and you will be rewarded with a renewed passion for life and a reawakening of those long-lost feelings of youth.
Supplements to Boost HGH
The Open Nutraceuticals Journal, 2009, 2, 64-69