35 Questions to build a powerful immune system during the Coronavirus pandemic
If we support the immune system and modify our lifestyles to optimize ‘the terrain’, COVID-19 won’t stand a chance. Below I offer 35 questions to assess your level of protection against the coronavirus. Questions you answer no to are weak spots in your health and immunity and things you need to start doing.
35 Questions to Determine Your Coronavirus Risk:
- Do you abstain from eating animal products – including meat, poultry, fish, dairy and eggs?
- Do you eat a whole-food, plant-based oil free diet rich in omega fatty acids?
- Do you consume at least 15 servings of vegetables and fruits daily?
- Do you drink at least 9 cups of filtered water a day if you’re a woman, or 12 if you are a man? I prefer to encourage the consumption of 64 ounces a day of beetroot and green vegetable drinks to get most of your hydration. The amount of added water will vary depending if you consume mostly plant based diet, your health status, level of physical activity and the climate you live in – but your urine should be clear. If it is yellow (and you aren’t taking B vitamins) you need to hydrate more.
- Do you exercise for at least 30 minutes a day?
- Is your exercise regime balanced and does it include cardio, strength training, rebounding, and stretching?
- Do you get at least 15 minutes of skin exposure to sunlight daily? If not, are you taking a 5,000 IU D3 vitamin supplement daily? D2 from mushrooms is prefered while the typical supplement with D3 is not recommended because it is synthetic and not as bioavailable (call us to order our 5,000 IU D3 plus probiotic supplement).
- Is your pH level at least 7.4, as determined by pH testing strips used on the first urination of the day?
- Do you drink fresh green juice daily?
- Do you consume large amounts of cruciferous vegetables in order to optimize your hormonal balance and prevent estrogen dominance? If not, do you take a DIM containing supplement?
- Do you support brain, skin, immune system and cell membrane health with essential fatty acids from whole foods that aren’t stripped of their fiber e.g. soaked nuts and seeds, olives, avocados, and coconut?
- Do you avoid all oils, including olive oil, coconut oil, corn oil, and butter?
- Are you gargling with sea salt water upon waking and before going to bed?
- Are you breaking a sweat for at least 10 minutes daily, either through exercise or infrared saunas?
- Do you limit your consumption of alcohol to no more than one serving daily?
- Do you abstain from tobacco products?
- Do you avoid caffeinated beverages including coffee, tea, and energy drinks (if you need to boost your energy, stamina and brainpower take Adrenal DMG).
- Do you avoid all sugar-containing and artificially sweetened beverages?
- Do you avoid over the counter drugs such as NSAIDs, cough suppressants, sleeping pills and heartburn products?
- Do you release your bowels at least four to six times a day?
- Do you consume at least 80 to 120 grams of fiber daily to clear out toxins and excess hormones and support healthy gut bacteria?
- Do you support your antioxidant bodily needs daily with daily tablets of molecular hydrogen, H2, Echo water Hydrogen device?
- Do you practice stress reduction techniques daily e.g. gentle yoga, meditation, breathwork, tai chi and neuro reprogramming.
- Do you tell your family and friends or show them with acts of service or hug them to show them how much you love them on a regular basis?
- Are you and your partner intimate at least 5 times a week?
- Is your sex life mutually blissful and orgasmic? If not take my Mastering Love, Sex, and Intimacy course, it retails at $350, but I’m currently offering it for FREE.
- Do you use an Air Fresh ionizer (I suggest the Everest) to clear pollutants out of your home?
- Do you support stem cell production and mitochondrial functioning daily with a nutriceutical that contains medicinal mushrooms, velvet antler, and stem cell boosting herbs? For a clinically effective nutraceutical get Neuro Ortho Stem.
- Do you protect yourself from 5G and EMF radiation by keeping phones out of the bedroom, using an EMF shield, and connecting with the earth at least twice a week (e.g. walking on the beach or in a forest)? We suggest the use of DNA Protector.
- Do you fortify and alkalize your blood and body with a blend of superfood antioxidants, probiotics, essential fatty acids and digestive enzymes? (Try Slim Blend Pro).
- Do you detoxify regularly with Epsom salt or clay baths?
- Do you practice gratitude throughout the day, focusing on all the blessings in your life and actively steering away from negative thinking?
- Do you get at least 8 hours of sleep nightly waking without an alarm?
- Do you use sleep hygiene measures to ensure your sleep is of high-quality e.g. keeping electronics out of the bedroom, sleeping in a cool, dark and silent environment, going to bed and waking at the same time etc.
- Is your mind working for you? If you are experiencing stress, anxiety, fear, depression or other negative emotions you mind is working against you. These emotions compromise the immune system and they need to be dealt with. Instead of focusing on the negative, make the decision to use this time in lockdown to empower yourself with information so you can uplevel your health and vitality. Look into NickDelgado.com high level coaching with TimeLine Therapy to release negative values and limiting decisions.
Claude Bernard was a 19th-century French physician and physiologist who stated: “The pathogen is nothing, the terrain is everything.” This is pertinent when it comes to the coronavirus because viruses in healthy bodies do not produce symptoms or cause damage. Only viruses that reproduce in an unhealthy terrain with toxic cells are pathogenic.
If you want to learn the most effective strategies for turbocharging the immune system and protecting yourself against novel and seasonal viruses, RSVP to my FREE upcoming emergency web event, on April 22nd, 4 pm PST: Coronavirus: 5 Proven Ways to Strengthen the Immune System. In this event, doctors will reveal the truth about coronavirus and share safe and effective steps for powerful immune defenses. You can also take a free immunity quiz at http://DocNutrients.com/immunequiz.